Thursday, January 12, 2012

I break my camera while playing airsoft at T.A.B.



This is video from my first time playing airsoft at Tactical Airsoft Base. TAB is an airsoft MOUT facility made from an old NIKE missile base. I caught the camera on something as I entered the building and pulled the tripod mount out of the bottom of my Kodak Playfull. I had to focus on the audio to tell the story because most of the video was unusable. It was a fun day and well worth the 4.5 hour drive.

I got off work at one in the afternoon and got a wild hair up my ass to go to TAB. I ran home and packed the truck. I drove to the Bing shot, got some BB's and waited for Micro Ninja to get out of school. We left around 3:40 and headed for TAB. I made Micro call mom to tell her that we would be gone all weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment